A personal, customized music solution which offers music through multiple storefronts (WAP, IVR, ODP, WEB, SMS, USSD).
The concept of wholesome entertainment is the basis of this offering. Here a subscriber can stream, create playlist, download, set as RBT, and dedicate songs to their loved ones. Effectively it is one stop solution for all entertainment needs of a consumer.
MOD 360 is an endeavour to provide the personalization of a music player to a mass audience through their mobile phones irrespective of bearers.
With MOD 360 a user is able to enjoy his favourite music seamlessly across all the access bearers viz. USSD, SMS, WEB, WAP, IVR and ODP (On Device Portal/Application). The features across all these bearer channels are as below
- Search By Song
- Search By Artist
- Search By category
- Subscription/Un subscription
- Set as Caller Ring back Tone
- SNS-Post to Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc
- Create and manage playlist
With a single sign on, the user enjoys a unique 360 degree experience across all bearers. Also they have the freedom of choosing the bearer depending on the feature. So for example the user could be using the streaming feature over IP while they could be using the dedicate feature through an outbound voice call using ODP (wherein they can dedicate the song by simply selecting the contacts from their phonebook) MOD 360 is handset and network agnostic and supports feature rich phones to smart phones
- Multiple Store-fronts: ODP (Application), Wap portal, Web portal, IVR service, USSD and SMS
- Top tracks feature across the multiple store fronts
- Save favorite songs and create play lists
- Discover and select by genre
- Discover and select by Artist
- Discover and select by Track
- Stream over IP or voice
- Night Radio Full-track and ringtone download
- Dedication with personalized voice mail S
- hare playlist status on Facebook, twitter and Social Media
- Artificial intelligence – personalized user behavior.
- User Account Management: top-up, account balances, view purchase history etc
- Customer Support